Legacies and Wills
Leaving a Gift in your Will to TANZ
Remembering TANZ in your Will is a wonderful way to support us.
Your gift could:
- Provide support to Tourette’s Syndrome (TS) sufferer by way of therapeutic equipment like weighted blankets, chew necklaces, stress balls or similar
- Provide support and a listening ear to a caregiver of a TS sufferer by way of counsellor
- Provide one or more TS sufferer(s) to attend the bi-annual ‘Camp Twitch’
- Provide educators (i.e. schools, teachers, teacher aides) resources and coping mechanisms for TS students within their school
- Assist with the development of a Tourette Syndrome-specific retreat centre that will provide respite not only for those living with Tourette Syndrome but for their parent(s) and siblings also
If you have already made a Will you need to ask your Solicitor about drawing up a Codicil (an addition or amendment) which will need to be incorporated into your existing will.
If you have not already made a Will, then you will need to include your wish to leave a Bequest to TANZ when you make your Will.
You will need to give the following information to your Solicitor:
- Charity name: Tourette’s Association of New Zealand
- Charity registration number: CC49639
The type of gift you choose to leave TANZ is up to you.
- You could specify an amount of money, property, stocks or share you would like to gift
- You could make a Residuary Gift. A Residuary Gift is the remainder of the Estate after all other gifts have been honoured and debts have been paid.
- You could gift a percentage of your Estate.
Please let us know if you make a gift to TANZ in your Will so that we have the opportunity to thank you.